Monday, February 04, 2008

Back from Thailand...

So, I landed back on Australian soil yesterday (Sunday) at 1.15pm, and was just de-boarding the plane at 1.35pm due to delays caused by a sick fellow-passenger who had to be cleared by quarantine before the rest of us could de-board the plane. Good ole' Quarantine making sure none of us are carrying any infectious diseases! Then there was a massive lineup at Customs (which I'm told is entirely normal) and at baggage collection.

Then finally, about 2.30pm, I was able to locate my friend Keryn, in the massive group of people waiting for passengers arriving.. which was awesome! On the way home, we stopped to get a few groceries, some petrol and some lunch, and arrived at my place about 4pm. Relief!

More updates when my pics are finished uploading to my computer.. :) Good to sleep in my own bed!

No comments: